Construction is an activity that moves the economy of a city. In the stages of a construction they have jobs, from professionals in architecture, engineering, real estate, construction companies, to people without any qualifications, who are the ones who carry materials, assistants in the different stages of construction and apprentices of all kinds. A construction in itself, houses many jobs for all social and professional strata, which for that reason, make an area, state or city progress. There are different types of construction: according to construction techniques and according to their use. Types of construction according to construction techniques:
1. Traditional construction.
2. Prefabricated construction.
Types of construction according to their use:
1. Urban planning constructions: design, urban planning, roads, subdivisions, transportation.
2. Residential buildings: housing units, housing complexes, subdivisions, condominiums, privately built housing, low-income housing.
3. Commercial buildings: commercial premises for internal service to housing groups, commercial premises that serve a community, commercial squares that serve a region.
4. Industrial constructions: industries, workshops, industrial maintenance.
5. Cultural constructions: educational, artistic, religious activities.
6. Sports buildings: public or private and recreational sports centers: club facilities in tourist areas.
7. Constructions of services: public services such as post, funeral, police, municipal, regional or national administrative. Healthcare: healthcare, primary, emergency, general or specialized services, public or private.
8. Constructions in green areas or ecological reserves. Let’s see below a little more about the construction of houses and buildings in a city.
Read More: THE FIRST 52-STORY TOWER AT DOWNTOWN 5TH
In the traditional construction system we have the following characteristics: Metal or concrete structure. Masonry walls, erected on site.
This type of construction is the manufacture in the workshop of construction parts and is installed on the construction site with the following characteristics: Speed in construction. Low cost compared to traditional construction The prefabricated buildings can be with different materials and systems:
2. Made of wood.
3. Lightweight chipboard panels.
4. Combining with metal or concrete structures.
Urban planning corresponds to all the constructions carried out in a city or region. According to studies carried out by professionals specialized in the subject, urban planning corresponds to government entities to govern them, to decide the type of road and services, with future projection. This depends on population censuses, statistics, and what is expected to grow in a given area of a city or state.
1. Roads: – Inmates within a city. – Connectors that connect regions or cities. – Design and construction of subdivisions, with their service areas and green areas.
2. Transport, public or private, local, regional, national or international. – Terrestrial. – Maritime. – Fluvial. – Aerial This is the construction, not only of the roads, but also of the buildings that are needed for the operation of these means of transport, such as land terminals, airports, and buildings that provide transportation services.